OUR POLICY EXPLAINS
What personal information is collected from you through our website;
1. Why we collect personal information;
2. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
3. How you can change your preferences about how we use your data; and
4. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you provide through our website to contact us, schedule appointments, make donations, or volunteer. This information includes name, email address, and phone number. Depending on your reason for contacting us, we may require more information from you. We collect website visitor information using cookies and service providers, including Google Analytics. The visitor information we collect does not include any directly identifying information. Our site does not collect or transfer any information to social media sites.
WHY WE COLLECTINFORMATION
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To allow you to contact us and allow us to respond
- To allow you to schedule appointments for services
- To process donations from you
- To arrange for volunteer opportunities and events
- To administer and improve the website
- To allow you to apply for employment or maternity housing
- To comply with legal obligations
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We do not now, nor will
- we in the future, sell, rent or lease any customer lists and/or names.
- We use your contact information if you express a desire or agree to be contacted by us.
- We use your information to process donations.
- We use your information to register for events and volunteer opportunities.
- We use your information to reserve appointment times and provide you requested services.
We may ask you to provide feedback regarding any services provided to you and invite you to complete surveys or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. We use various third–party social media services including but not limited to
https://www.facebook.com/_____, https://www.instagram.com/_____ and other interactive programs.
These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within NHPC’s control. No information from social media services is collected by our website.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of NHPC.
HOW TO CHNAGE YOUR PREFRENCES
All visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email, phone or newsletters. All visitors also have the option to direct NHPC to correct or delete their information. To exercise these options please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or call 928–599-1986.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
Our site uses third party service providers to host our site, process donations, send applications for employment or maternity housing, send contact forms, schedule events and schedule appointments. NHPC selects service providers that commit to provide appropriate security for any information they process on our behalf. This includes PCI compliance for any payment card processing for donations and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Security Standard for appointment scheduling. This also includes the use of SSL to protect all interactions between your browser and our site.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION USERS
NHPC’s operations are located entirely in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. NHPC does not offer products or services to users in the EU.
We will update this Policy from time to time. This Policy was last updated on 1/2/24.