New Hope Pregnancy Resource Centers was founded by local members of the White Mountains of Arizona wanting to provide a safe place for pregnant women and families to receive loving support and confidential care when facing an unexpected pregnancy.
New Hope Pregnancy Resource Centers is a 501 (c)(3) faith-based, nonprofit organization funded by private donations. Through the generous support of individuals and local businesses, every possible resource is offered to pregnant women, men, and children to thrive during and after pregnancy.
And the best part is, all of our services are free — because people care about families and children.
• pregnancy testing
• information about your pregnancy options with caring, trained advocates
• post–abortion support
• adoption information and support
• limited, non–diagnostic ultrasounds performed by medical professionals
• classes on everything from what to expect during your pregnancy to how to maintain a budget
• diapers, clothes, and many other baby supplies and furniture in our Baby Boutiques.
As a caring collective, we approach each client with absolute compassion and integrity. It’s heartening to note that 99% of our clientele express gratitude for the services and compassion they receive during their appointments.
Reach out to us day or night. We’re here and ready to help you. Connect with us today!
Show Low Center
Open Tues-Fri 10-5
Temporarily Closed — Be Back Soon
Open Tues 10-4